You may reset your password using the following steps, as long as you have previously created a Security Email address (this feature is currently only available for Android users with Vault version 6.3.00.22 and above):
- Enter your password incorrectly two times.
- A link with “Forgot password” will be displayed. Tap the link to continue.
- A security code will be sent to the address that you designated as your Security Email. Check your email to access the code.
- Enter your security code on the Reset Password page.
- You will be prompted to reset your password.
For users with iOS or an older version of the app, NQ Mobile does not recover forgotten passwords; however, you can use Vault Online to backup all of your Vault content (including call & SMS history, photos & videos) to our private cloud storage, which you can restore back onto your phone or a new phone. You can set up a new Vault password by uninstalling and reinstalling NQ Mobile Vault. Please note, if you reinstall NQ Mobile Vault with a new password you will not be able to access data you stored using your old password.