If you are receiving calls or messages from blocked contacts, try the following:
- Verify that the numbers are added to your blacklist. Check to be sure the numbers are correct.
- Confirm that your Call blocking rules are set up properly.
- Be sure that you don’t have other apps installed that perform similar functions. They may conflict with Call Blocker and cause performance issues.
- Please note, if you have selected "Close ringtone", the blocked number will still be able to get through however the phone will remain silent.
If all of your settings are correct and you still have problems, please contact us at email@example.com and provide the following:
- Your NQ Account ID or phone’s IMEI code*
- The number on your block list that keeps getting through
- Any related error messages or notifications you received
* Account ID and IMEI can be retrieved by following these steps:
- Tap Upgrade to Premium from the apps’ home screen (you will not be charged for this)
- Your Account ID will be listed at the top of the screen
Retrieving the IMEI code in Android:
- Open the Applications tab and tap Settings
- Tap About Phone
- Tap Status and scroll down to find the IMEI code